Sunday 17 September 2017

Arrived at University!

So, I have literally just turned my laptop on after finally finishing my room. I arrived here at 10am and unpacked all of my stuff from the car into my room with the help from my girlfriend and family.



My room is perfect for me, really. It's not too large (otherwise that's more to clean!) and it's not too small either. I have a huge desk that I'm sat at right now typing, with loads of drawers that I've been able to fill with paper and pens and more stationary! I have unpacked all of my clothes into the cupboards and drawers, as well as changing my bedsheets and putting out my new bed-set.

In the kitchen, I made a tea where I bumped into my first flat mate who seems very friendly and similar-minded. She's studying languages. I then met my other flat mate (both of them are opposite my room!) who is studying biology. I quite like the idea of course diversity because we can talk about different things, and I'm especially interested in hearing about the biology course because it did sound very advertising on the open days!

For the rest of the evening, there is a meal planned with the rest of the residence, so I'm hoping to branch out and make even more friends. Hopefully more flat mates will arrive also!

But, I just thought I'd update you that I did make it here alive! So far, it seems like everything I've packed is going to be suitable for my needs. The girls have decorative plants and fairy lights (which really isn't me) so I'm not regretting anything I've packed.

My room is really tidy at the moment and I'm hoping it will stay this way!

PICTURES OF MY BEDROOM

Here is the final outcome after around one and a half hours of unpacking. I just hope I don't lose my key!





No comments:

Post a Comment