Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year!


Luckily, it snowed which made Christmas even Christmassier! Mine involved a lot of bubbly, cheering, a sore throat (thank you to whoever gave me the Winter's cold!) and of course revision.

Thank you Mum and Dad for buying me so many medical instruments! I'm so grateful for my manual blood pressure monitor because I can now practise that dreaded clinical skill that I am far from perfecting. I would recommend asking for those fairly pricey necessities you need for birthdays and Christmas!

The best thing about living in a flat, you get to have an amazing Christmas dinner that you cook yourselves without any parental influence! We felt so grown up and ... merry!! And believe it or not, but that is the starter I prepared for our meal! That definitely makes an improvement on the burnt oven chips.


My holiday so far has consisted of finishing all of my anatomy notes in preparation for my exam at the beginning of the term, but also reading over and condensing all my other topics for next week.

So I am approximately 14% (or whatever) a doctor now! Thank you for following my journey, and I hope to keep you posted throughout 2018.

I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment