Wednesday 20 June 2018

...and the results are in...

Guess who is 20% a qualified doctor??? ME!!!

Yup, somehow, I passed my exams! I feel like it was a huge reward for all of the hardwork that I put in towards the end of the year (from the beginning of May up to the exams) even with the circumstances going on.

I will use this chance to say about the grading with medicine as well! I'm not sure if I mentioned it in the last posts so I'll say here, medicine does not have the standard first, 2:1, 2:2, third etc. scale which is used to measure and assess other courses.

So you will hear that a lot, "Did you get a first or a second in your exam?" around the university. But medicine is simply a pass or fail. This then determines your next progression into the following year. So because of this, I have completed Year 1 and will progress to Year 2 next year!

I'm progressing into Year 2!
Thank you to everyone that supported me, especially the past month. I am truly grateful for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment